Wednesday 1 May 2013

Today has been.. Eventful.

Well, today I saw my cousin for the first time in ages and we just sat and smoked for like half an hour! Haha we're so lame. Oh well!
Weighed myself today, however I was in a rush this morning so it isn't very accurate. But considering I was 9 stone 1 lb last time I weighed, and I've binged like fuck since then, 9 stone 3 after a day of eating pretty regularly and drinking shitloads of water isn't that bad. I'll stick at a veggies only diet for the next few days.

I finally got round to making my ana bracelet!! It has one blue bead in it, since I have tiny mia tendencies (Lax and enemas, I can't make myself vomit cos I absolutely cannot get up more than a few tiny chunks) and one very dark red bead that looks black, since I do punch myself when I eat too much..

Here it is:


and also, collarbones. I'm determined to make these better!!!

 Now, have some thinspo x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x