Tuesday 21 May 2013

Posting on a good day :)

Well today makes a change since I've noticed I usually only update on bad days... WELL!! lets be positive eh? going to the shop in a minute to buy a can of diet coke before i go out, haven't touched carbs except for a few crackers, I've had a lot of ham though, but it has no carbs so no worries :) redid my ana bracelet on elastic so it actually can come off when I go into PE rather than me getting into trouble.. Had a lot of exams which is why my fasts have failed, I've been too stressed. I have 3 hours of art tomorrow for my art exam, whoo! I just need to do all my work in silence with no music. blah. I'll manage! so many ideas! I might upload some of my work actually... I will do. I'll post some that I already have tonight, and then some that I did in school tomorrow :)

Lots of smiles!
Still going to take my anti-depressants though, they diminish my appetite haha :)

Love you all
Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x