Monday 27 May 2013

Not too bad I suppose....

So I did all my swimming and walking today, and I did a bit of cycling for daniel.
Then came the food. I finished my 24 hour fast at 8pm with 3 slices of pizza. Not a particularly good choice, but apparently cycling makes me crave junk. Ah. Then I had a whole bag of microwave popcorn which was a lot healthier than I'd thought at just 140 for the whole bag (I'd expected about 300-400 before you go mad saying 140 is too much) and then a couple of digestives. This took my net up to -218. So still a negative, also taking away the 1400 ish I'll burn just being alive, I'd say that isn't too bad a total.
Doing another fast tomorrow which will NOT end in a binge - I have soup and eggs on standby.
Wanna join?
Email me: laurenmahon2009@live.co.uk
I'm starting now, but feel free to join along the way, more people means more motivation!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x