Monday 27 May 2013

Swimming!

I love swimming. 10 calories a minute! Yes. Please.
Anyway, I did 85 minutes of swimming and a bit of walking and so far my net is -900 and something (Can't be bothered to check the exact number) due to a 0 intake.

I have a bet with the lifeguard, if I can do two miles on sunday, he's gonna buy me a coffee when I'm dry and dressed. Haha I love my town!
I forgot to pack my underwear though, cos I had my swimming costume on under my clothes for ease. Oops. I got the bus home because when I walk bra-less, my nipples hurt. TMI, but its true - NEVER forget the rest of your clothes! Thankfully I was wearing a loose top and a comfy big jacket.

Going strong on my fast, I did 24 hours then broke with 4 bites of fish and chips, I think I mentioned that last night but I can't remember.. but yeah, I'm 17 hours in and not even hungry!

Couldn't be bothered with photo updates, I feel chunky... I'll update them when I have a better self image, so probably at the end of this fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x