Wednesday 22 May 2013

Hmm..

Didn't do too badly today for the most part, i had two slices of ham and two bottles of water through the day, and had 4 digestive biscuits about an hour or so ago at Danny's. Less than 400 cals for the day, with a net of -200 because i did most of my three hour art exam walking around :3

Right so I've heard of this '5 Bite Diet' and its a commercial fad diet, but its basically us in a nutshell. Its what gastric bypass people are told to live like, and this is a so called 'mental gastric bypass'. Since its a commercial diet you can probably tell people about it so they won't get you to eat, that is if you are a known fad dieter like me!

it works like this:
5 bites of lunch
5 bites of dinner
all the calorie free drinks you'd like :)

I'm probably going to do this. plus you could possibly stretch it to 10 little nibbles per meal if you're being watched, then complain of stomach ache!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x