Sunday 26 May 2013

Week off school!

Well, I'm at 8st13, 125lb. But this gain is literally because of muscle exercises that have caused a lot of muscle gain on my calves, so I'm quite happy about it.
I've had a really good day today, no drinks other than water and sparkling water. Todays total is:
one bottle of sparkling water: 0 cals
4 bites of fish and chips dinner: 71 cals.
Exercise (according to MFP) = 319 cals
Total: -248 cals :)

Happy happy!

Anyway, I have a week off school now, and I'm going swimming tomorrow morning then tidying my room, before I go and meet Daniel later. I'm looking forward to whatever weight loss may occur this week, as I tend to eat less in the holidays!

Photo updates will arrive later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x