Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ughnn.. 30 calorie recipe included!

I've been feeling really shit for the past week or so, hence the delayed updates. I've been gorging myself practically every day! D: I'm gonna get back on track with a liquid fast and a couple laxatives tomorrow to get the excess backed-up food out of me, not had a real bowel movement in over 4 days which is weird considering how much I've eaten..

Made an experimental but really delish and filling salad today. 1/2 a cucumber, 1/8-1/4 of a carrot, 1 and 1/2 apples and 3 large stalks of celery, all chopped up into very small pieces and mixed in a tub, makes about a litre of salad, and its only 120 calories for the whole litre! but who's gonna eat that much huh? lasts about 4 days, about 20-30 calories a serving depending how big you have it, and just a few tablespoons will fill you up cos you have to chew like mad. It tastes really good because the apple has the strongest flavour, making the rest of it quite sweet with very little cost calorie-wise! Try it, you'll love it!

 I'll start a recipes page and add this :) feel free to email me any suggestions!  Lozziirawrr@hotmail.co.uk <-- I'll always answer, just drop me an email! <3

Gonna weigh myself in the morning, I've been putting it off for a while.. but my blazer for school has gotten humongous on me over the weekend, so I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x