Friday 12 April 2013

Thought I'd binged!

Okay so today I did fine till I got to Daniels, then I had chocolate cake. I'm restricted to 500 calories a day max, and anything more than that is a binge for me. Yes I know that's quite high, but my carrots and fruits are actually quite caloric because of the things my dad gets for me. It's a pain, but I have to live with it. I can burn 500 in a school day pretty easy, and even easier at a weekend.
So anyway, I got to Danny's and he gave me chocolate cake. Swiss roll to be precise. I had some, because I'd had a rough day, so much stress. I just gave in without thinking. I also had 2 fruit pastels as well.
I got home about 20 mins ago and totted up my intake on MyFitnessPal (Click to see today's diary) and I only took in 486 calories! My net is well in the negatives, so I may indulge myself in an OXO brew later... that will take me to 501, but what's 1 Calorie going to do if I've burned more than I took in?
Anyway, have some thinspo!









Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x