Thursday 25 April 2013

These photos of me were all taken within the last 3 days.
The basic belly shot I showed you all a few days ago, why not! I can see the difference, but it's not good enough yet.

Thighs and thigh gap, hitched my skirt up further in the next photo

Please excuse the ugly birthmark!


So much fat on my arms its unbelievable...


Can tough my fingers around my thigh above my knee! Trying to be able to do this further up but it's proving very hard...

Taken on monday when I was ill with the flu <3 hello kitty

Can kinda see my ribs in this which I really like because my webcam is shite!

Collarbones...

And again..

Ribs!
Too much fat on my stomach..
Me and all my fatty glory...

Thinspo Time!







Yes I know, its failice, but you have to admit she's pretty damn amazing body wise, even if her personality is probably as bad as hitler...

1 comment:

  1. I think you're absolutley beautiful. <3. Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x