Friday 5 April 2013

Plateau gone, and deepest apologies!

Guys, I'm so sorry its been so long since I last posted, its been like 2 weeks! But yeah, its the easter holidays at the moment, I've been doing very crap.. I've currently gone into week 4 of my period. Its not pleasant and the doctors think its because of an STD, even though I'm clean. Erm, WHAT? Just fix me!!!
I've been stuffing my face with chocolate lately... however the good part of this is that i'm finally off my plateau! I'm down to 59.5 kilos, or 131.2 lb, and I'm quite pleased at that progress to be honest!



This is me now. Still not as good as I'd like, but I'm getting there!!
Also, Nikkii has updated her blog with smashing tips! Check it out pretty please? She's amazing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x