Sunday 24 March 2013

Oh. My. Effing. GOD.

Today has officially been the shittest day I've had so far. I had 1772 CALORIES! WHAT THE FUCK? I knew period binges were bad but seriously?!! Ughhhhh...
Most of that came from the fucking pizza Danny's mum made for me... I gave him a piece of mine, but I couldn't offload any more, and she was just staring at me while I ate it... I feel disgusting. I'm staying up till everyone goes to bed so I can exercise some of it off... I feel so horrible, I mean I know i burn most of that in a day just being alive, but I still feel like today is going to turn me into a whale... Its my own fault and I can't blame anyone else, its my hand and my mouth. I need to grow up and realise I'm gonna fuck it all up sometimes, but I seriously can't stand myself right now... I'm not going to ruin my day any further by eating any more, I'm just going to look at thinspo and do crunches till people go to bed then I'll go on zumba for a few hours..

Don't be weak like me! :(

2 comments:

  1. I was 198 pounds and after Ana I lost close to 70 of them.
    After meeting my soulmate and reaching my happy ever after he convinced me to start eating again. I've gained back 30 pounds. He understood when I told him that I wanted to start dieting again because I wanted to feel beautiful again.

    I've lost a pound since I've started Ana up again and I feel more in control and alive than I can even begin to tell you. I wish I had found this blog a year ago, tonight it gave me the strength to say no to eating cake with him.

    I'm losing the extra weight for our wedding day and you are helping me get there.
    Fucking thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how good that made me feel Anon :) I'm glad I can be of some support to you, and congratulations on your impending marriage! I just know you'll look fantastic for him on your wedding day!

      Delete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x