Thursday 21 March 2013

Updates seem to be getting further between... Pictures!

I'm so sorry that I've not updated in so long, I feel dreadful. But I have good reason - I feel too ashamed to face you all. I have been on a strict low-carb diet for the past week and a half and have seen no results. with a net worth calorie range of 50-300 each day, I've GAINED a kilo. WHAT. THE. HELL!! I'm so sick of my body being so backwards!

I'm currently keeping my carb intake below 20g each day in the hopes that I'll be able to go into ketosis. I've figured a simple way of doing this. Egg whites. I love meat, and scrambled egg whites tastes like chicken (Well I suppose they are baby chickens...) and when microwaved, 2 egg whites (34 calories) can produce half a cup of filling yumminess! Hopefully I've just gained water weight because I haven't drank that much lately. I went 2 days without drinking at all because I just felt ILL. Boy did I pay for that!

I bitched about overhydration, well I'd prefer that to dehydration any day! My head felt like a ton of bricks!!!

Anyway, my net worth of calories today was 56, with 2 helpings of scrambled egg whites, a bit of chocolate (damn RE teacher) and 3 chewing gums. I countered this with my usual walking, standing and jogging.

Yay me :)

Stomach, getting flatter :)

Sides getting smoother

Ribs getting pointier (bad lighting sorry)

Actual thigh gap!

Stay Strong
Think Thin 
Be Beautiful
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x