Sunday 3 March 2013

Muscle Pain...

Ugh. I am so weak... only this time not towards food: Physically weak. I did a lot of leg exercises yesterday, and today I can hardly move my legs without really bad pain in my front upper thighs! It's horrible!
I'm gonna stick to cardio I think...
Going on a one week liquids diet starting from tomorrow, up until sunday. Its only starting tomorrow because I did a 400 calorie day today and like to start week long things on a monday.

Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful x

2 comments:

  1. I have used Celebrex Generic and found it to be very effective. My doctor had prescribed this medication for me and it has worked very well for me. I definitely recommend it, but not without consulting your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is Informative writing, Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x