Sunday 10 March 2013

My shit weekend, and tips

This weekend has been so terrible.
I AM DISGUSTING. I had food made for me all weekend and I was too nice to turn it down.. I ate half of each meal, three times a day. that adds up to a 3000 Calorie weekend, at least! And I've been so tired I barely had time to exercise too.. I haven't put any weight on (Thank God!) but I still feel horrible and disgusting, I purged for the first time this weekend too. It's so horrible and I never want to have to do it again. I'm going to refuse food from anyone everywhere from now on, no matter who it is.
I have about 600 unused calories, since over the weekend I'll have only burned about 2400 because I did no  exercise other than standing, walking and living.

However as I type this I'm doing sit ups, so hopefully I'll burn some of it...

This week I plan on being in ketosis for at least four days. That's a 7 day carb-cut. It's gonna be tough but I need to do it. Ana give me strength...

Anyway, tips!

To tone inner thigh muscles, lie on your back and put your legs straight up in the air. Separate and rejoin your legs repeatedly, but slowly.

1000 star jumps a day is the same as losing an extra lb a week

Stevia is sweeter than sugar and has no Calories

Smoking will only buy you time to think of an alternative, you will feel even more hungry later!

Stand wherever possible - it can burn 80-100 Calories an hour!

Tap your fingers, swing your legs and shuffle restlessly when you are sat - constant movement = constant Calorie burning!

I love you all.
Please,
Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x