Friday 15 March 2013

Apologies!

Guys I am so sorry I haven't updated for ages, I've just been so run down with school work, its just exhausting. I had a particularly bad day today and went on my myfitnesspal to cheer myself up, and my god! You guys, you never seem to announce your existence in anything other than views, and I has at least ten people added me, saying they found me from this blog! You have no idea how happy you all made me feel tonight, and I promise I'll start doing my fitness pal again tomorrow, just so you can all see how I manage.
Don't forget, you can comment on any of my posts with just a name, or as anonymous, I will always reply! Ask me your questions, or email me a request!
My email address is lozziirawrr@hotmail.co.uk so if you have any questions you don't want to put on the blog, or want to ask me for a post on a specific subject, feel free!
I love you all so much.
I'm here for you <3
Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x