Tuesday 5 March 2013

Overhydration Is Not Pleasant!

Before PE today I drank a small bottle of water, since i usually sweat a lot and didn't want to become dehydrated. Bad Idea.

I became the opposite of dehydrated, and it was terrible!!!

I felt like my stomach was going to explode, not because it was full of water but because it hurt so bad! I decided to just suck it up and go on the elliptical, and after 20 minutes of pure sweating I felt better, but I'd never want to do it again!!

Calories eaten:239
half can of celery soup: 150 Calories
extra diluted stilton and brocolli cup-a-soup: 89 Calories

Calories burned:383
Eliptical: 200 Calories
walking/standing: approx 100 Calories
Stepping treadmill: 48 Calories
Star jumps: 20 Calories
Sit ups: 15 Calories

Total: -144

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x