Wednesday 17 April 2013

Getting back on track.

Okay so the past few days have been really hard on me, I just helped one of my friends through an abortion, even though I'm dead against it. But I can't judge her, she honestly had no other choice, if anyone had found out she'd have got kicked out of her home and school.. I see where she was coming from.
But 2 years ago this month I lost my own baby before I even knew about him/her. I only found out when I'd been to the doctors for prolonged periods.

BUT! I'm back on track now, after 4 days of 1500 intakes and 500-600 nets, I'm down to my usual of a 300 intake and a negative net. Happy Lozzii! And to make things even better, look at what MyFitnessPal told me!
READ IT AND WEEP NIKKII YOU WERE RIGHT. God I hope you were right... thats a 2kg a week loss, which is 4.4lb, which is like just over a pound every 2 days! Whoop!

I'm fasting tomorrow, I think. Or I might just eat celery for the day... not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x