Sunday 14 April 2013

I feel gross.

I fasted for 21 hours, then Danny's mum made me some tea. I lost all my control and ate 800 and something calories in the space of 2 hours. WHAT IS LIFE. Also been having constipation issues, so I took two senna tablets and drank a strong cup of coffee about an hour ago, so I should be able to 'go' by morning. I did hardly any walking today and feel disgusting. Thank god I'm going shopping tomorrow, non stop walking for a few hours! Yay :)

Going to start getting up earlier for school so I can go for a run in the mornings round the block twice. It takes me 15-20 minutes to walk it and I walk pretty quick, so running it twice should take me 20-30 minutes. We'll see how it goes.

Considering my current failures I doubt I can call myself Ana particularly... I'd say I'm more Edna... but since  on binge days my intake stays below 900, and on normal days below 400 I suppose I am more Ana than Edna...

Love you all!
Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x