Sunday 17 February 2013

OMGSorry! Tips For The Week

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been pretty busy, my boyfriend's mother (Who is like a mum to me) has been in and out of hospital, so I've been making sure the lads actually survive.
Good news and bad news: 
Good news, I have plenty of tips
More good news, i have lost 3 inches on my stomach and can see my ribcages(not individual ribs, but its a start)
Bad news, I've gone back up to 138lb, not sure how, cos I've definitely dropped in size, I didn't even struggle to get into Daniel's jeans! Maybe it's just muscle... I don't know...

Anyway, Top Tips for this week are:

1. Peppermints / Peppermint Oil
My new-found love! I'm not even kidding, suck a peppermint or two, or take peppermint oil supplements every 3-4 hours, and you don't feel hungry at all!! 

2. Nutrigrain Breakfast biscuits
Another new love, there's four in a pack and each pack is 186 calories. I know what you're thinking, that's a lot, but hear me out. Each one is as filling as eating two digestives, cos if you take small bites and chew for long enough, it feels like there is more there! This also helps with keeping your metabolism high because if you eat one of the biscuits for breakfast, then one between breakfast and lunch, one for lunch, one between lunch and dinner, then a low calorie dinner, you could easily keep your metabolism running on full for fewer calories!

3. Carry something around a lot
You know how heavy people (20st+) tend to lose weight faster than those at say 9st? Thats because the heavier you are, the more calories you burn. if you're going for a run, get wrist and ankle weights. These will tone your muscles, and when you tot up your calories, add the weight of the weights on top of your weight. God I said weight a lot there!!

4. Get Dirty
If you have an already sexual relationship, it may interest you to know that a 20 minute session in the bedroom can burn an average of 250 calories! However, don't do it unless you feel ready and comfortable doing so, and don't just do it for the calories girls!

5. Sleep!
Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night - for every hour less, your appetite will increase by 10%, and that's not good!!!

Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x