Wednesday 27 February 2013

Good and bad news...

My good news is: My biology teacher, thinking I'm on a healthy weight-loss diet, is fully supporting my will to burn calories in class by constantly standing up and walking around! If we aren't doing an exam or silent work he lets me do my work whilst standing, and when jobs that involve going to other classrooms, or the office, need doing he asks me :)
Bad news: My boyfriend gave me head-lice. Thankfully since he is the only person I allow to come within 3 feet of me, I won't have passed them on to anyone. I've now treated both of us with a now recalled solution that got us really giddy and has severely dampened my appetite, which is good. But said recalled solution has given me a headache worth crying about... Now I know why it isn't sold anymore... But we're nit free, and I'm going to check his hair again tomorrow so I don't get them again...

I stayed under 500 calories this evening and as I did a 36 hour fast between yesterday's biscuits and today's tea and ice cream, I'm quite proud of my progress!

Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful <3

3 comments:

  1. WTF?! Do you reckon he'll let me do that too? Where do you sit in his class? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could do this at my school :(

      Delete
  2. Probably, just stand in front of your chair whilst working and as soon as he says pack away, walk round the room for the last ten minutes :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x