Tuesday 26 February 2013

Really happy with today :)

Today I ate my one and only love: nutrigrain breakfast biscuits.
And nothing else! 
I'm really quite proud of that, not to mention I burned 400 calories, more than double the amount in the biscuits, walking, and running in the gym!

And I'm back down to 136lb, not a good weight at all but still better than before!!!

My tips for the day:
Keep yourself busy. the more you enjoy what you'redoing the less likely you are to let food interrupt it!
Brush your teeth every 12 hours. so if you brush them at 8 in the morning, brush them at 8 at night, etc. food is only allowed 1 hour after the morning, and one hour before the night, so if you keep at it like that you'll have effectively fasted in total for 7 months of the year! Also, an hour after your morning brush you'll most likely be in school or college, and you can't eat in class can you?
Keep your break and lunch hours busy: go to revision classes, do your homework, draw something, whatever it takes to keep you occupied.
Go out for most of the evening! You'll be distracted because you'll be having fun, and you'll be away from your own kitchen so you won't be able to eat mindlessly!

Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x