Saturday 19 January 2013

Tips For Keeping Track

If you want to keep track of how many calories you've eaten and burned:

Visit MyFitnessPal.com 

It's really effective! You can put in your own weight goals, and your own daily calorie goals, how many you'd like to burn a week etc.

It will often tell you you aren't eating enough calories at the bottom of the page, but ignore that, it's not really that important!

It also tells you how much you'd weigh in 5 weeks if every day was like that day!

Have fun, and add me if you join! -LozziiRawrr (let me know you read the blog? It'd be nice to know at least one reader...)

Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful 
x


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on myfitnesspal as well. I'd like to add you to have a friend, but it doesn't let you add by your username. It uses either email or facebook. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/lozziirawrr click this, it'll take you direct to my profile x

      Delete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x