Thursday 10 January 2013

2468 Diet and Starvation Mode

Hello bloggers! Before I bombard you with information again, I'm going to explain one term to you that I'm probably going to mention frequently... I don't know. But you need to know it anyway!

Starvation Mode.
This is when the body realises it isn't getting enough energy to survive. It then stops burning calories in an attempt to save them for later use. To avoid this, you need to not give your body time to go into starvation mode. This is where the 2468 diet comes in.

The way I do it is 02468, but you don't have to. I just enjoy fasting!

Basically, you change your calorie intake each day: 200, 400, 600, 800. 

Remember it's just a guide, if you don't feel comfortable going down to 200, how about a 400, 500,600,800?

Just mix it up daily to avoid reaching a plateau.

Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful
x

2 comments:

  1. To this day, we are taught to fear starvation mode and slow metabolism, a state when the body clings on to fats. However, military research proves otherwise!
    Starvation mode / slow metabolism - military says no fear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, don't forget, that's diets of 1000-1200 Calories a day. We'd almost never eat that much in a day! Although if it's true, its a pretty awesome development!!

      Delete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x