Sunday 30 June 2013

Update after a long absence

So I've been away for a few weeks I think, and I'm sorry it's took me so long to get you all up to speed.. I've recently done an accidental 5 day liquid fast, because me and Dan had a big barmy and we split for a few days. We're back together now which is why I have the emotional strength to get to a keyboard! I'm secretly happy though, I lost 8lb in 5 days, so I'm going to start doing this every week! Not the split, but the fasting. I didn't even feel hungry to be honest, just lost...

My hair started falling out because I wasn't eating anything, I had exams, I wasn't sleeping and I wasn't taking my supplements, so I've had a weave put in to hide it.

Size ten skirt is now at least 2 sizes too big, it just hangs off. The photo isn't good enough quality to tell but my ribs and spine are more visable, and my ribcages protrude much more above my stomach than they did last week.

This was taken 2 days ago, during my accidental fast (The smile is fake I was BROKEN without the stupid dope I call my boyfriend) and my legs looking so much smaller than they have done actually cheered me up a little

2 comments:

  1. You are right about your legs looking thin. You go girl! I think it would be a great idea to fast at least every week. Right now I'm going till I can't anymore. My fast day record is only 3 i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is only my first time on your blog- but here is obe piece of advice. Convince yourself that whatever youre tempted to eat Is so gross and disguisting- like make you gag disgusting... Anyways you look great and keep it up- I love your inspo- I need it just as much

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x