Tuesday 11 June 2013

I love this food. I got a pack of cinnimon cornmeal, 420 calories in a 120g pack, it says cook the whole pack with 2 cups of water, but if you cook 1/4 of the pack with 1/4 cup of water, it becomes really thick and yummy, for 105 calories, and its so filling you won't even finish it all! I made the whole pack because I felt like binging on something that was relatively low cal for how much there is, and I only ate about 5 teaspoons and I was full! Seriously, try it. If you use MFP you can log it as half a serving (1 pack = 2 servings), its always best to count the calories that were in the whole meal even if you didn't finish it :)

1 comment:

  1. Try this website for healthy recipes that are scary low calorie!http://www.foodiefiasco.com

    Much love!
    Miss Sinister

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know! L x